Worst Father’s Day Gifts
With Father’s Day on Sunday comes the panic of trying to find the perfect present for your dad. Luckily, the Liverpool Gift Company has got it covered, with a range of stunning exclusive skyline pieces, prints and mugs that we’re sure your dad will love. If you have left things a bit late, you can still order through our site and collect from our base in Allerton Road, Liverpool, problem solved!
To make sure you make the right decision, we’ve decided what it’s best not to buy for your dad this year:
1. Novelty clothing; Ties or ‘funny’ t-shirts are a big no no. After the joke has worn off a few seconds later, your dad is stuck with something else to shove in the back of his wardrobe.
2. World’s best dad paraphernalia; Anything that has this emblazoned across is usually a bad idea, and we’re sure he has already received at least one mug that has got this on over the years!
3. Useless gadgets; An electronic corkscrew or meat carver might seem like a good idea at the time but sometimes less is more.
4. Personal hygiene products; We’re not sure how well a nose trimmer or male exfoliator would go down as a Father’s day present.
5. Socks; Boring but practical so maybe as a last resort if you get to Saturday evening with no gift!
Have a lovely time on Sunday celebrating with your dads!
Love from The Liverpool Gift Company.